Cockapoo, Standard Cockapoo
Puppies of Picsel & Rouky
Birth date : March 10, 2022
Note : All puppies of this litter are reserved. Childbirth took place on March 10.
Mom’s name : Picsel
Dad’s name : Rouky
Frequently asked questions about Cockapoo
The Cockapoo is a cross between a Cocker (spagnel) and a Poodle. It is possible that some Cockapoo can be compatible with allergic people, however, it is not possible to confirm before adulthood.
We have now 2 sizes of Cockapoo:
Standard: 15-30 pounds as an adult.
* Mini: 12-20 pounds as an adult.
The Cockapoo is a cross between a Cocker (spagnel) and a Poodle. Its soft fur is usually more or less completed around 6 to 8 weeks.The more it resembles the Poodle the more chances to be hypoallergenic . The ears are long and provided with hair. The nose, can be like a Poodle or rather square as a Cocker.A variety of coat colors and textures can appear in the same litter.
The Cockapoo is a cross between a Cocker (spagnel) and a Poodle. It is possible that some Cockapoo can agree for allergic people, however, it is not possible to confirm before adulthood. The Cockapoo is known for its pleasant temperament, loyalty and patience. Cockapoos are outgoing and eager for human companionship and attention. The Cockapoo will grow unhappy if it is left alone too often.
- Children : excellent with children.
- Sociability : reserved whit foreign.
- Trainability : easy
- Independence : Moderately dependent
- Dominance : Moderate
- Other Pets : Generally good with.
- Combativeness : usually friendly with other dogs
- Noise : may like barking
Physical and toileting needs
- Grooming : Regular
- Trimming & Stripping : 2 to 3 times per year
- Coat : fringed dress to curly.
- Shedding : medium to light
- Exercise : Moderate exercise needed
- Indoors : moderately active
- Apartments : Will be OK if given enough exercise
- Outdoor Space : A small yard is sufficient
- Climate : All climate most suitable for him
- Owner : Good for novice owners.
- Longevity : medium long (12 to 15 years)